The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Items in content not being displayed Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've already filed this several versions ago, but I'm wondering if others are seeing this, since it still isn't fixed.

After doing "Something" (I haven't found the pattern yet). The content pane stops updating, and remains blank. (see two attached screenshots - you can see numbers in badges, and the view bar should show things, but nothing is shown).

This is fixed instantly by choosing the "View -> Inbox" item. This fixes the issue not only for the inbox, but for all items in the sidebar. Weird.

-P
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 11.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	12.9 KB
ID:	428   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 10.jpg
Views:	405
Size:	13.5 KB
ID:	429  

Sorry for the confusion here - the toolbar search is hiding everything that doesn't have "gift" in the title.