The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF iPhone HTML Export Script Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Martin, thanks for your ongoing help.

You’re quite right: the contexts which aren’t syncing are those which are nested three-deep. I’ve just emailed you a sample database file for you to test with, as you asked.

Hello, just uploaded a new version with some changes including
  • Support for unlimited leves of contexts
  • Fixed that parent contexts without any "own" tasks no longer appear
  • Made groups togglable by clicking them

Do you think tasks should be hidden by default so you click the group header to show them? Right now all tasks are visible.

Get it at the usual location

Last edited by haraldmartin; 2007-11-14 at 11:01 AM.. Reason: typo

Thanks for the update (and for your email), Martin. It’s now working great on my system (I had a problem at first, but quitting and restarting OF fixed that), including with the deep-nested contexts.

It doesn't currently bother me too much, but I could imagine it being useful having all the contexts collapsed when you first view the page. I do really like the ability to expand/collapse contexts as needed though, really good work!

Last edited by Richard Flynn; 2007-11-20 at 01:36 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Flynn View Post
Thanks for the update (and for your email), Martin). It’s now working great on my system (I had a problem at first, but quitting and restarting OF fixed that), including with the deep-nested contexts.

It doesn't currently bother me too much, but I could imagine it being useful having all the contexts collapsed when you first view the page. I do really like the ability to expand/collapse contexts as needed though, really good work!
Glad to hear that Richard.
You might want to update again (same url as before). I updated the script to have all tasks hidden by default. I think that's the right way to go.

Hello Martin! Your script initially worked fine but then it started to give this error (see screenshot) I have almost all content in Russian in OF so I suppose that there is some owerflow in regExp due to conversion of Unicode to ASCII, let me know if I can help you in any way to fix this bug.

PS I just downloaded latest version (on screenshot)

Quote:
Originally Posted by granin View Post
Hello Martin! Your script initially worked fine but then it started to give this error (see screenshot) I have almost all content in Russian in OF so I suppose that there is some owerflow in regExp due to conversion of Unicode to ASCII, let me know if I can help you in any way to fix this bug.
Looks like the new output is too big for Ruby to handle right now. I haven't got this error myself yet. Do you have a large number of tasks to be synced?

Is it possible for you to e-mail me a sample document that trigger the error and I can try to debug the script. I have some ideas how to fix it (by replacing the RegExp with a plain dumber search).

granin: I emailed you a new version that should (hopefully) fix the regexp-bug. Let me know here or by email if it works so I can post the new version (with some nice UI updates) for others as well.

I"m having an odd problem in terminal. When I input the commands, it asks for my password but wont let me type in terminal. Am I missing something obvious?

D

Hi!

This is just AWESOME! I installed the Version from haraldmartin from the first Page of this thread and it worked! Im running leopard with developer tools and only have installed appscript and markaby and it just worked!

Thanks and keep up the good work, for me its one good start into ruby...

bernie

I'm also having difficulty getting OFfline to work, on Leopard, with Xcode installed, etc.

The glitch I get is in the attached screenshot.

Thanks,

J
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pic.jpg
Views:	520
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	379