The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

target="_blank" in new tab instead of new window Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible to add this option so that you can have all links open in new tabs instead of opening new windows. Would be very useful as a preference option.

STF, you'll find at least a couple other threads on this.

sorry i didnt know you were the forum police so stfu

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiPimp
sorry i didnt know you were the forum police so stfu
You posted here to discuss a topic. Since the topic seemed to be of interest to you I figured I would point you in the direction of more information on the topic. No need to get vulgar.

By the way, DigiPimp, STF = Search the Forum. Forrest was trying to help, not swearing.