The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

feature request: next project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I often use the iphone app for reviewing the projects. It's easy as you can use some idle time somewhere to browse through the projects. What would be very handy for that is to have a 'switch to next project' button at the bottom instead of some other more useless button like 'location services' on an ipod touch.

This would simplify this process:

1) click on back
2) scroll to find the next project in the list (sometimes involves again going back when you've viewed the last project in a folder)
3) click on the project

to:

1) click on 'show next project' button

Thanks.

Hey, I didn't know that button was useless -- I'll have to stop using it now!

As always, if you want to make a feature request that has any real chance of being acted upon, you want to be sure to also use Help->Send Feedback (just Send Feedback on the iPhone) or email to omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com. You might also consider asking them to actually allow you to mark a project as reviewed!