The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Deleting multiple canvases? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Here's another one while I'm at it...

I am surprised that there is no "Delete Canvas" action in the context menu for a selected canvas in the utility drawer. Let's say that you have several canvases that you want to delete... It would be nice (and intuitive to me anyway) to just select them in a group and delete.

So I select a group and then Edit->Canvases->Delete. But then only one canvas is deleted!!! So I have to do this separately for each one? Come on.

Of course, I tried to set a shortcut key for the menu item, but, for some reason, it won't work. Yechhh!

Am I missing something?

Select several canvases and click the "minus" button, that'll get rid of the canvases.

Awesome! Thanks.