The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Define group to be 100% complete Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have a group that includes several tasks.

Rather than setting the percentage completion of each individual task to 100%, is there a way to "declare" the group to be complete (so that all of the individual tasks are automatically changed to be 100% complete)?

(Please feel free to point me to documentation or another post for this answer. I've looked through the user's manual and searched this forum but wasn't able to find it. I would think this is a fairly common question for a new user like me.)