The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to show tasks completed today? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It's very helpful to me to see what tasks did I manage to complete at a given day. Is there some easy way to list only the tasks that I completed today? I assume "perspectives" might be useful here, but I'm not sure how to do this.

Thanks a lot, I'm ashamed I didn't manage to find it myself.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search