The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Showing Omnifocus Tasks on Panic's Statusboard using Omnisync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'd like to show my Omnifocus tasks on Panic's Statusboard. Is there a solution or script that works with the Omnisync service to grab and format the data accordingly?

The only solution I currently know is using the ofexport script to read a local Omnifocus database and save the output to a Dropbox folder. Unfortunately this doesn't really work with iOS based workflows and seems to be quite easy to break.

Any alternatives? Ideas? Maybe something similar as ofexport working with Omnisync?