The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

omnifocus not showing all tasks on iphone when using context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I don't know if anyone has come across this but there are many tasks that I have allocated a particular context and these are showing within my various projects. However when I use the context perspective only two of those tasks are showing - this is on my iphone but on my mac they are all shown. Any thoughts on how to solve this ?

Go to the Settings page and check what your settings are for displaying actions in Contexts and Projects. You may be only viewing Available actions on the iPhone, and Remaining actions on the desktop, for example.

Thanks for the reply, however I have not changed any of the pre set perspectives which are accessible from my mac. How do I see or where do I view the settings for the iphone ?

On the bottom row, tap the little house icon. Then, tap the little 'i' in a circle at the other end.

The Projects and Contexts perspectives provided show Remaining actions by default; I believe the default iPhone settings show Available actions in the Contexts view.

Many thanks this has worked !