The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WebDAV Lion Server Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Has any body been able to get OmniPlan Accounts to work with Lion Server WebDAV?

If SSL is enabled in OmniPlan, I get:
The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be "xxx.yyy.com" which could put your confidential information at risk.
(if I click the Test button in this mode, and enter my admin password to update my local Trust Certificate, I get the same error as below:

I am not currently running SSL, as I am just testing the system right now, so when I uncheck the "Use SSL" box in OmniPlan, I get:
Server error 405: The server does not recognize WebDAV commands. This may be an invalid address.

Web Services is running on the server
File Sharing is running on the server
I have created a folder, shared it and enabled the "Share with iOS devices (WebDAV)" checkbox using Server.app

Ideas?