The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WebDAV working on Mountain Lion Server, .ics calendar file gives error Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have emailed Ken about the issue but I figured I'd ask here too.

I have set up a new machine running Mountain Lion Server and, without following this, WebDAV sync now works with OmniFocus out of the box. Just choose a folder, add to File Sharing, and OF doesn't error out anymore.

Problem is, if I activate the "Publish Due reminders as calendar" option, I can't subscribe to the .ics file that is created in the same WebDAV folder. While sync works, subscribing to the calendar gives: There was an error subscribing to the calendar. I'm not even asked to enter my credentials on OS X (both Mountain Lion and Mountain Lion Server). On iOS, it gives the same error.

Any idea?

Thank you.

P.S. I use the feature for this: http://www.macstories.net/tutorials/...notifications/