The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How do I make my incomplete items carry over to the next day? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Ok I am using WebDav syncing since I have 10.8 and I can't get my OF tasks to show up on my calendar on their "Due" date. Unfortunately once that "due" date passes they are removed from my calendar regardless if they have been marked completed as not. So can anyone tell me how to setup so the following is possible:

Tasks that are not completed on their due date move forward to next day if not completed. (Preferred)

OR

Remain on calendar after due date has passed if not completed. (Not preferred but I can live with it)

Thank you in advance.