The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Other Omni Software > OmniPresence
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How often does it sync? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm running both OmniFocus1 and OmniFocus2, using OmniPresence to sync between them. I do find that sometimes I'll finish working in OF2, close the window, and open OF1 to find the changes haven't synched. So I manually sync OF2, then OF1, and the changes are there.

I cannot find anything that tells me how often OmniPresence will automatically sync. Anyone know? And is there a way I can set a preference?

OmniFocus doesn't use OmniPresence, specifically. It uses the Omni Sync Server (which OmniPresence also saves to).

OmniFocus syncs with the Omni Sync Server I think hourly, unless you make a change, and then it syncs after something like a minute. It's been explained in the OmniFocus forums; given this question is for OmniFocus and not OmniPresence (which can be used by OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle, etc.) it's probably more appropriate there.

OmniPresence syncs with OmniOutliner as soon as you hit the "save" button in OmniOutliner