The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Grouping by date Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
There are good and bad news.

The good news is that the OF ipad and iphone applications handle date groupings in a way that works with my brain. They group by specific days.

The bad news is that I can not figure out how to get Omnifocus for Mac to do the same. Currently it groups by date ranges (such as "within the next week" etc).

Is there a setting buried somewhere that allows be to alter the behavior of OF for Mac in such a way to make it group by specific days?

-A

Sorry, no, the Mac doesn't have an option for grouping by individual days at this time.

One would assume that this will be included in future releases.

One also assumes that you do not discuss future features, so I'll wait and see.