The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Date Column - Whate Where When? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi All

I keep seeing in the alpha "Message of the Day" comments concerning date columns. For instance on June 5 it says

"Added some labels to the date columns so it's easier to tell what they are."

I can't for the life of me find any "date columns" in any view. I can find date stuff in the inspector. So am I missing something here? How do I make date columns magically appear ... or is it simply as I have always suspected..even omnifocus is against me and have made a special aplha version just for me that has left things out just to needle me?!

In OmniFocus preferences, there are options to show the Due and Start date columns. You'll need to open a new window for this to take effect after selecting the options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Flynn
In OmniFocus preferences, there are options to show the Due and Start date columns. You'll need to open a new window for this to take effect after selecting the options.
Thanks.. just goes to show that actually reading things you look at helps! I dont know how often i've looked at the preferences and not figured that one out :)