The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Request hierarchical project selector Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Selecting projects for actions by search is very useful. I really appreciate this option; though, it's sometimes hard to interpret the abbreviations produced. Would it be possible to have a hierarchical selector for projects. This would bring up a slip that would allow a person to click through the different levels within a project (much like the basic project view sliding pages).

It would also be great to have a way to see the full path of the project (and full name). Could it be multi-line with smaller text as an option?

This could be very useful for contexts as well; though, I don't find this necessary nearly as often.

+1 on this request.

Thanks, guys! I'm pretty sure we have a feature request for something like this in the development database, but if you send email to the support ninjas, they can add your votes and/or open a new request as needed.