The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature request: setting OF's UI language in user prefs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi all,

Brand new to OF, in fact, I just started running the trial today. Read the GTD book, saw various screencasts and reviews: I believe I'll stick with OF instead of Things.

My feature request: being able to change OmniFocus' user interface language in the user preferences. You see, my MacOS X sessions are using the French locale, but I like most of my apps in English. Why not offering users the chance to select themselves the UI language?!

Thanks!

Alex :-)