The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to I create a new folder and or project with mail rules? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi Guys -

I'm trying to write a script that uses the mail rules to populate all the actions necessary for a photo shoot. I would like to have a new folder or project created if it doesn't already exist. I tried this:

--Testing e-mail scripting >Wedding:Client Name:Project_Name @Shoot #tomorrow #04-01-2012 $1h

Where wedding is a folder and Client Name is a folder nested in "wedding". project_name would be the name of the project.

But that's not doing it. Is this possible? If so, what's the correct syntax?