The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Changing Send to OmniFocus inbox behavior Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Getting loads of emails that I have to act on I'm turning into a addicted 'Send to OmniFocus inbox' user. Challenge is that after I have pushed the email into OmniFocus I'll move it to one of two folders in my email: Action or WaitingFor.

Now I'm wondering if I can add this last part - the moving email to folder via a small change in the plugin from Omni or do I have to make a script that are somehow calling the Omni plugin as the last step?

Suggestions even better code to solve the challenge :)