The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

All new tasks assigned to same project? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi folks,

I'm new to omnifocus and am loving it. I wonder, however, if I have a bug or am making an obvious mistake. All of my new tasks are being assigned to the first project I ever made. The project field will be blank when I tap "done", but then somehow finds its way to the same project. When I try to change projects, nothing happens. The project field turns to blank, but then the task is still in the same project folder and when I tap on the task again, it's listed as back under the original project. Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug? I have an iPad 1 with Lion (latest update).

Thanks!