The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Past Due Tasks and Due Status? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I don't use due dates a lot and I suppose I need to credit OmniFocus for keeping me on top of my tasks so that they don't go past due. However, I now have a task, due yesterday, that is past due. The challenge is that the task no longer shows in my 'Due' or Flagged' status perspective. I don't even see a way to create a view that shows past due tasks, other than the built-in option on the iPhone. I thought that past due tasks once appeared along with the other 'Due Soon' tasks-did this behavior change or has it always worked this way and I just don't remember it?