The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

repeating tasks option for assigned/completed missing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The OF tutorials show being able to set up a project to repeat every X amount of time with an option between assigned date or completed date. In either OF 1.75 or 1.8 sneaky peek the option between those two things doesn't show up in my inspector. Neither does it show up in my iPhone. This makes a big difference to me and how I use repeating actions, how do I set this explicitly?

It's there, although the tutorial may show an older version of the Inspector. On the Mac:

On the iPhone:

Select 'Due After' instead of 'Start After' if you want to assign a due date.

Ohhh, I see, I was always just saying "repeat every X", and not "start after" / "due after". Thanks a lot, that was very annoying, haha. Yeah, the tutorials seem to be a tiny bit outdated.