The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Request: constrain to specified work week Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I seem to be full of requests this week, yet another one comes up while working.

When working with a template of unspecified start date:

You duplicate the template and give it a name, then give it a start date. Even with a Monday-Friday workweek, it will take a weekend start date, and as my project file is quite complex, I have not had a chance to fully check the schedule to see of the dates for each task are on a workday or not.

Is there a way to constrain the date you start, and those for individual task starts to the designated work week?

If not, can you provide a checkbox for this somewhere in the file, or perhaps make it the default, and then have a checkbox to turn the feature off?

Thanks!

Tasks will move to working days. If a task is set to start on a non-work day, then the task will be moved to the next work day. If that's not what you're seeing, please email support at omniplan@omnigroup.com with more specifics. Thanks.