The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Brand new iPhone OF user. A couple of questions. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Is anyone successfully using OF for iPhone as a standalone solution? I've tried the trial version of the desktop app. It's very powerful and faithful to the GTD method, but don't know that I'll use it all that much given how feature-rich the iPhone version is (plus I'm away from my Mac for long stretches). My main concern is being able to clean up old items from the database, and keeping it from getting too big. How is that accomplished without the desktop app (which I understand has an archive feature)?

It may be worth the $80 to get the full app if only to back-up my data and periodically purge old stuff. If so, is Bonjour be the best (and cheapest) approach? I haven't found much on using Bonjour ... any tips or instructions available?

Thx.