The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

locked date violation on Omniplan 2.0 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have just opened my file in omniplan 2.0 and it has suddenly given me a heap of violations that weren't there before. They all say that the locked date is set before the prerequisites are complete, but none of the tasks shown have prerequisites.
If anyone has any clues let me know. I hope I'm not just being thick, but it's possible !

oh, I'm sorry I think I worked it out ! The Project start date was set at 20/6/11 (omniplan 2.0 launch date perhaps ?) and my project is ongoing form 2009, so I've changed that and it seems to be happier.

Last edited by leeh; 2011-07-27 at 09:13 PM..