The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Any release from NDA yet? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello Steve et al.,

Since I'm stuck here on the East Coast I can't swing by the OmniFocus get-together tomorrow, so I was hoping that the announcement of "MobileMe" today might signify the passing of any restrictions on your ability to post juicy details on what's coming up!

At a minimum, please do post some sort of audio/video/transcript of tomorrow's session for those unable to be there.

Thanks!

J

I can't wait to find out more. It's killin' me. I'm like a kid. ;-)

I think between all of us that are there, we can create some sort of post for those of you that have to miss it. In another thread, there was a discussion about videotaping. I don't know if that is going to happen.

I can't wait to hear more about possible interaction with mobileme.

Steve

We are still under NDA; we can only talk about the stuff that was covered in the keynote. Stuff from other sessions at WWDC, we no can talk about.