The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stunning work! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've just sat here and read a whole load of a threads of people complaining about the syncing not working, complaining that Omni aren't providing a sync server, and wanting their money back, and so on.

So I just wanted the engineers a pat on the back! This really is great work! I've been an OF user since the first alpha builds, but had fallen off the GTD wagon recently. OF Sync was just what I needed to get back on board.

Ok, look, it's alpha software, and there may be some pretty big bugs, but there's a stable 1.0 version for those who don't want to take a chance. No one's put a gun against anyone's head and forced them to use the alpha.

I, for one, am thrilled to get a sneaky peak at the future of OF. Keep up the great work!