The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Competitive upgrade: now applies to international customers Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've talked to several folks here about your post and your concerns; we'll try to find a way to avoid some of these problems in the future. I don't have a solution for you in the here and now, unfortunately.

I hope that you're not interpreting our efforts here as being apathetic towards good customer service. The logistics of the rebate program definitely aren't as advantageous if you happen to live overseas, but we're trying.

Honestly, though, I'd much rather have folks choose the application that works best for them - Merlin, OmniPlan, or what have you - than try to set the equation up so that OmniPlan was the "only" choice. If the reason behind their decision is bank policies, price, features, currency exchange rates, global warming, or whatever else, I just want to know about it, so we can do better next time.

If anyone would like to help prevent global warming, I volunteer to have their rebate check made out to me and I'll ride my bike over to their office and pick it up.

My bank is on the way back so I wont even have to make an extra trip.