The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Syncing via Omni Sync Server
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Manual setup gone wrong Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

I followed the steps 1 to 4 to migrate over to omnisync per the link called "How can I migrate my OmniFocus data to the Omni Sync Server?"

But i was not able to use apples Mail program

I tried to do it with "Send to Omnifocus" but when it finished the sync it did not show the correct version of the database

Can someone please help me asap right now as i need to use omnifocus and its the wrong database?

Thank you

It's difficult to tell exactly what you did, as you haven't provided much detail, like which clients you have, and what database you saw after syncing.

My recommendation is that you should call up the Omni support ninjas on Monday morning at 10 am Pacific time (800-315-OMNI or +1-206-523-4152) and they can walk you through figuring out exactly where you went astray, and take corrective action. At this point, I would resist the temptation to tinker with it before you have their help, to lessen the possibility that you accidentally wipe out some of your data.