The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Rendering bug/problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello there!

With 5.1.x it was, there seemed to be a problem with rendering the menu items at www.xlr8yourmac.com. The problem was that the menu bar right under the header graphic wouldn't render the 'tabs' but would instead just render a gray bar.

With the Sneaky Peak, it renders the 'tabs' in front of the header graphic.

This, or a similar, problem occurs at www.2old2play.com. The 'tabs' under the header graphic/blog pics, should have subsections, but it just renders a blue gradient bar across the screen.

In both cases Safari(I hope that isn't a bad word around here!) renders both menus correctly.

SC

Ok, with v89263 the XLR8YOURMAC header renders correctly, but the 2old2play one still does not render correctly.

SC

It appears to render fine for me in the latest sp, but starts to break down if I increase the font size (an issue with the coding and CSS/html in general, not OmniWeb):

That's odd, it wasn't working, and now it is. Webmaster may have fixed it recently as he is still fixing things from the recent site style change.

Thanks!

SC