The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Average Sync Times Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
My wife and I have been having lots of problems with long sync times both on the iPhone and the desktop client when syncing to iDisk. It wasn't until today when I finally ran the Coalesce database script that we finally got sync times measured in seconds instead of minutes. All this time we've been wondering what was wrong with OmniFocus and why it was syncing so slowly.

So I've been wondering, what kind of average sync times is everyone else getting?

Today my sync time went down to 20 seconds from 2-5 minutes.

Doc