The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Script for a quick listing of OmniFocus statistics Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTrew View Post
The task table has a context field, the value of which is either NULL or the id of a particular context.

To count only tasks which have an assigned context, you need to add the condition and (context is not null) to any Select ... from task lines in the SQL.

For example:
Code:
select "ALL ACTIONS", count(*) from task where (projectinfo is null) and (childrenCount=0);
could be edited to:

Code:
select "ACTIONS WITH CONTEXTS", count(*) from task where (projectinfo is null) and (childrenCount=0) and (context is not null);
Thanks a lot!

I think I have looked through all or most of these posts about OF statistics. They are really great and I do appreciate all the work that goes into them and helping people like myself.

What I am looking for is something that will tell me how many projects in a particular folder or simply in the selection.

The closest I came to that was the one that counted the estimated times of selected projects (sorry I don't have a link for that right now). I tried that but if there is no estimated times entered then it won't work. I would love to have a go at this but time and lack of knowledge of apple script are working against me.

Also I have noticed that most of these posts are fairly old. That either means that most people are happy with it or not interested any more?