The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF Tries to file crash report on every startup. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
As far as I know, OF isn't crashing.. I just load other apps and such. when I come back to Omnifocus, it wants to sent a crash report.. I've discarded a couple.. (i'll send one or two in, but i can't be bothered to do it every time..)

They seem to come back every time.

I did a complete removal of OF and reinstall yesterday. (see: Upgrade Erased DB thread..)

so this should be as fresh an install as you can get. Anyone else seeing this?

It also counts as a crash if the iPhone shuts OmniFocus down because it doesn't quit as fast as the iPhone OS would like it to.

I'm getting the same, and it's more intrusive than the crashes.

I'm afraid it's so bad I'm not going to submit any more, which I know is not helpful, but this is meant to be a productivity app, not an anti-productivity one!

In fact, is there a way to turn the "feature" off altogether?

Mark

@Lizard

Same Here, almost every time I quit the app, no big deal for me, just an FYI for you guys.....