The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

urgent: corrupted document will not open! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
hello all,

i was working on a document when my computer froze, but after restarting the document refuses to open and i get this error message:

"The document “tax outline.oo3” could not be opened."

can anyone help?? this document is super important; it's a 40-page summary of my entire semester's worth of law school notes for this one particular class, i've poured a ton of hours into it, and my final is on tuesday. i've uploaded a zipped version of the document onto my webspace here:

www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~silas/public/tax outline.oo3.zip

if ANYONE knows a way to salvage it i would be really grateful!! i have no idea what do to right now...