The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Application will not run on my iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The only thing that worked for me was to uninstall and reinstall the application on my phone. I sent in a support request before I tried that, but this way they can still track the issue (because uninstalling isn't really a solution :))

Obviously I haven't been getting things done lately. OF kept crashing on the iPhone until I deleted a lot of cruft. Which is also scary, since I use OF as a database of ideas to be considered sometime in the future. It would be helpful to know what the memory limits are and, especially, a way to only have certain projects and contexts present on the phone at all times.

bbebop, if you move stuff off to the archive once a month or so, you'll be fine.

I ran into this problem primarily because I have many actions that repeat once a day, and because I was using OmniFocus for six months before you guys had access to it.

Realistically, the phone can handle a thousand or so actions just fine. Minimize your completed actions on it, and you'll have plenty of room for forward-looking actions.

same issue here-- stuck loading. I have archived and rebooted and resynched.

Here as well, won't launch. Do I need to run out and buy the G3? Is the older phone the issue, perhaps? 24 hours with OF for iPhone, and still nothing....

I had it working. Spent a good hour pruning my OF desktop and creating a solid list of NA's. Now it is stuck loading again.