The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hide projects when viewing contexts? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to setup a perspective that shows all of your context tasks (The default Context Perspective), but hide any projects that are assigned a context?

Thanks,

Marcus.
http://gtdwizard.com/

Marco, there is a way to do this, but the setting is app-wide rather than per-perspective; if you open the preferences in OmniFocus for Mac, then switch to the "Data" tab, unchecking the "In context mode: show projects and action groups" box will hide those items.

I'll check our development database for a request to make customize that preference in each perspective. I'll either attach your post to an existing request if I can find one, or create a new request for that feature. Thanks very much!

Thanks Brian, thats just what I wanted. System wide is fine for my purposes.

Marcus.
http://gtdwizard.com/