The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request: Sidebar icon for stalled projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I much appreciate the special sidebar icons for "future projects" and "projects on hold." I would like to suggest that such an icon be created for "stalled project,s" as well—i.e. for active projects currently lacking an available action.

In the current implementations (including 1.8a) this view is accessible via the filters bar, but it would be much more helpful to be alerted at a glance of any stalled projects without having to remember to check, and without having to wait until the next review. Hence the suggestion of a special icon.

Thank you.

That's a great idea. Use Help → Send Feedback to submit feature suggestions to get them entered in the development database. (See this sticky thread at the top of the forum for details.)

Curt