The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

One item still showing as overdue Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I go to my screen that shows all of my folders and nested projects, there is a red indicator saying one item is overdue. It was a phone call that I had to make last night and it was overdue, but I completed it and marked it complete on my iPad. The task is shown as complete on my iPhone, but that overdue statement is still there and won't go away.

Am I doing something wrong?

No response? Should I post this somewhere else?

If you want a guaranteed response from Omni, use Contact Omni or Send Feedback in the gear menu in the OmniFocus settings page. All email gets tracked and answered, but forum posts do not.

You could try visiting http://people.omnigroup.com/kc/Debug...dDatabase.html on your iPhone and tapping the link.

I'm having the same issue with several of my folders on my iPad. I can't find any items, either on the iPad or my synced database on my Mac. Any tips?

Similar problem here:

On iPhone and iPad

forecast mode says 14 overdue

view mode is set so that the badge icon is showing overdue items only

checking by context shows 20 overdue in a variety of contexts

mac version is correct with only 9 overdue

sync does not fix it

I have sent a message to the folks at Omni but wanted others to know it's not just on iPhone that the problems show up.

Last edited by Oogiem; 2012-07-24 at 05:42 AM..

I ended up deleting a bunch of (completed) projects inside the folders that were showing overdue items, and then the numbers were correct.

Unfortunately, this prevented the helpful Omni support folks from helping troubleshoot my problem, unless it happens again.

I looked for completed items that had overdue actions and there were none so that doesn't help my problem. I have sent screen shots of the iPhone and Mac versions to OmniGroup

It appears as if the problem is that there were sone on-hold projects that originally had due dates and actions that were overdue. Now the iPhone and iPad should not show any actions that are on hold but overdue but that was the source.