The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WebDAV working on Mountain Lion Server, .ics calendar file gives error Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have emailed Ken about the issue but I figured I'd ask here too.

I have set up a new machine running Mountain Lion Server and, without following this, WebDAV sync now works with OmniFocus out of the box. Just choose a folder, add to File Sharing, and OF doesn't error out anymore.

Problem is, if I activate the "Publish Due reminders as calendar" option, I can't subscribe to the .ics file that is created in the same WebDAV folder. While sync works, subscribing to the calendar gives: There was an error subscribing to the calendar. I'm not even asked to enter my credentials on OS X (both Mountain Lion and Mountain Lion Server). On iOS, it gives the same error.

Any idea?

Thank you.

P.S. I use the feature for this: http://www.macstories.net/tutorials/...notifications/