The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Attaching files and URLs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The new blog post is encouraging, but I'm still left with a question: How exactly does OmniFocus handle files and URLs attached to an action? The feature list in the blog post says file attachments are supported, but I don't see that feature in the screenshot. Is it as easy and intuitive as OmniOutliner? Can I drag and drop a file onto an action to attach it? Can multiple files be attached to the same action? And I have the same questions for URL attachments...