The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Error when syncing to WebDAV if there's a port number specified Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Any update on this? I haven't seen anything in the release notes regarding this problem. I still have to use my local IP address to sync, which means my iPhone won't sync when I'm out of the office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmichaud View Post
Any update on this? I haven't seen anything in the release notes regarding this problem. I still have to use my local IP address to sync, which means my iPhone won't sync when I'm out of the office.
I haven't had a chance to explore this any further, but I am curious about your syncing needs. Are you expecting someone or something to be altering your database while you are out and about with the iPhone? If that's not the case, does it matter if the iPhone doesn't sync while you are out? Just curious how important that part is...

I don't usually use OmniFocus while i'm at home, so I need to remember to sync it before I leave home, otherwise I won't be able to access my WebDAV share... that's why i'd like it to work properly through port 8080 (my provider is blocking port 80)