The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Full Screen Mode (Lion) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave256 View Post
Yes, you can put it in its own space. Open Mission control, drag OmniFocus to the top right of the screen and a new space will appear. Drop it in that space. Next go to the Dock, click and hold on the OmniFocus icon. A menu will appear; select Options -> This Desktop.
i actually accepted multiple desktops were tossed with Spaces so this is a nice tip!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave256 View Post
Yes, you can put it in its own space. Open Mission control, drag OmniFocus to the top right of the screen and a new space will appear. Drop it in that space. Next go to the Dock, click and hold on the OmniFocus icon. A menu will appear; select Options -> This Desktop.

This works for all apps.
Great tip, thanks.

Anyone know if it's possible to name these extra desktops?

Dave256, I agree the locking to a desktop is a good stop gap for now. But when I am mobile on my Macbook Air the extra bit of screen real estate can help.

Full Screen Omnifocus in sneaky peek 1.9.3 is AWESOME. So glad the Omni guys got that out there quickly for us.

-Scott

Agreed sclitheroe. Omnifocus sneaky peek 1.9.3 does the trick.

That addition of full screen mode with Omnifocus makes me want to give up my multi-monitor desk setup. It would be cool if Omnifocus supported a two finger swipe to go back to the previous view as well. For example let's say I am in project mode with all my projects active, then I focus on Project A. I would like to be able to two finger swipe back to the previous view which in this case would be the full project view again.