The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus Reminders + iCal sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
iCal calendar sync for due-dates (or as it is now called "reminders") has been added to the iPhone a while ago and is working very good for me.

What has been missing was: the same functionality but for the OmniFocus Mac-Software. ATM when I change something in the mac-software of OF and want the changes to display in the subscribed calendar in iCal I have to:
- sync the mac OF with my set-up WebDAV
- sync the iPhone OF with that WebDAV-server
- upload the OmniFocus-Reminders.ics to the server
- Update the subscribed calendar in iCal

Now that is a bit complicated, I think. I once read, that this functionality was supposed to be found in OF 1.8 for the mac. Now I installed a Sneaky Peak of 1.8 and couldn't find this functionality.

Can someone take a minute and explain (detailed, to avoid me from missing something ;) thanks) how to set that up?

Regards,
FE