The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Text formatting lost when opening shared document Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am experiencing a weird bug or preferences issue, and was wondering if anyone out there knows how to fix this? I've not found it online or in the forums.

I am working with a team designing gui screens using graffle. We often share design docs as we work. Some of these documents have embedded linkback graffle documents with many details, and I need to edit those linkback files and make changes. When I access the linkback graffle file, sometimes the text formatting is way off and the linkback file becomes unusuable. I have to close the linkback window without saving in order to maintain the original formatting in the main document.

I cannot figure out if I have a preference someplace that is causing text formatting to change on open, or if it is a bug, or what. My peers do not experience this issue.

Anyone have ideas as to how to fix this? We are all using the newest 5.4 mac osx version.

Thanks!

Can you tell me what text formatting is being affected?