The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Remove OF for iPhone, still getting notifications Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all,

I was using OF for iPhone for a while, but decided it wasn't for me. But even though I've removed it from my iPhone, I got an OmniFocus notification yesterday. I went into the Notification settings on my iPhone, but OF wasn't listed there (which, I guess, is a good thing since I removed the app).

Are lingering notifications a known issue? Problem is, I think I only had one repeating task set up to give me notifications and it's not scheduled to come up again for another week, so it'll be hard to know if I've taken care of this problem. But, any help would be appreciated!

Thanks a lot,
Erik

If you didn't unsubscribe to the OmniFocus Reminders calendar, you'll still get notifications until two weeks have elapsed since your last sync. OmniFocus populates the calendar for 2 weeks out every time you sync, so if you had any actions due in that period, the reminders are still there.