The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New document every time I click OO in the dock Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I keep an OO document open all the time. When I want to raise it to the top, I click OO in the dock.

This used to work fine. The last few days, every time I raise it, OO also generates a new, blank document. It's irksome to have to keep closing these new documents.

I'm sure I set an option somewhere that is causing this behavior. Any idea what it might be?

thanks!

Gretta,
Turn off 'Create A New Document' in the 'when OmniOutliner Starts Up' section of the 'General' tab of OO's Preferences.

James B

Ah, much better, thank you!