The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Files won't save to network share Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I upgraded to Leopard last week and prior to the upgrade I could open and save files to a network share which happens to be a Win2003 server.

After the Leopard upgrade I can open files from that Network share in OO, but if I try to Save or Save As to any of the network shares I get a cannot save file error message in OO. If I change the destination to a local disk it will then save fine. No matter what directory I try on the Windows network share it will not save. So my workaround is to save locally then using Finder I move the file to the network share.

Is this a known issue with Leopard?