The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

creating an word index of outliner document Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This isn't necessary a question regarding OO.
I have some very long outlines (print 300-500 pages) -- semester long law school notes, one outline by course. I won't be able to use OO's great search features when I'm taking exams and will only have a printout of my outline.

I'm curious if anyone has any suggestions of how to create a word index for my outline (has anyone seen a word index in a deposition?), so that I can find things quickly while leafing through the outline. It's not unlikely that someone will recommend that I export to a certain format and use a third party software -- but I need some help identifying the path to take.

Thank you

Last edited by NBrick; 2008-10-16 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: typo