The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Exporting to a format that the client can view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
When I export or print my omnigraffle drawing to PDF all my colours come out very dull and muddy. Its for distribution to a client and the PDF just looks horrible.

Does anyone know a better export option or a way to get a more accurate representation of the colours created in omnigraffle when exporting to a format that the client can view?

Wow, you're right! I've never used OmniGraffle's own PDFer and it does appear to put-out incorrect colors.

I normally use the Mac's own PDFer out of the print dialog. Go to Print and either pick the PDF or Preview drop-downs. I usually pick Preview - it outputs PDF to the Preview application so you can look at it. You can then save it from there. That output looks much closer to the Omni view.