The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Using OmniFocus for notes question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
i am using omni focus for GTD on my mac and ipod touch and like it.
i have been looking for a note program where i can enter and read date on my mac and itouch when offline; can sync notes between my mac and ipodtouch; can categorize my notes.
i have not found one that does all that. i tried evernote but have problems reading my notes when offline.

I was wondering if i cld adapt omnifocus and use it for notes and somehow keep those categories separate from my GTD info. How cld i do that? I don't want to see all my note categories when i am looking at projects/etc.

My notes wld be info that i want to keep, but are not things to do (i.e. legal info, heath stuff, etc).